CW Cable Glands
Gray Hawk’s rage of CW Cable Glands are made of high quality brass. These are used in indoor and outdoor applications and can be used for steel wire armored cables. It can be used for all climatic conditions and it is waterproof and weatherproof. Larger sizes are made by sand casting technique while smaller sizes are made from extruded rods. A high quality rubber gasket provided inside helps in weather protection as well as sealant. The gland kit comes with a shroud for additional ingress protection.
These Cable Glands come in various sizes from 20 to 75.
- Manufactured as per BS 6121 Part I 1989
- Manufactured of high quality brass
- Thermoplastic Elastomeric Rubber Gasket as seal material
- Cable sealing by compression technique
- Used for all types of steel wire armored cables and are used in outdoor application.